April 23, 2007

Politically Correct

I don't want to try to always be politically correct.

What I mean is more important than the words I use. Being sincere is more important than appearing to be sincere.

That being the case, I would never intentionally be politically incorrect just to be politically incorrect. Just as I would never intentionally try to offend someone. I'm just going to try my best not to but if it ends up happening, it probably wasn't on purpose.

The danger is going too far in thought about this. Just like how sometimes I think I should not go to a store at a certain time because I think I won't be able to find a parking spot... but then I think that other people will think that and then no one will be there so I should go... but then I think that people will think that too and it will be crowded... you see where I'm going with this?

I'm just going to blog, talk, and write and be myself.

No comments: