April 17, 2007

Bored? here's Ten Internet Timewasters.

  1. Google Yourself
  2. Wikipedia Article-hopping
  3. See what websites used to look like.
  4. See how many blogs you can leave a comment on in 15 minutes, go!
  5. Read some books!
  6. Dogpile Joke of the Day
  7. Do some Digg-ing
  8. Keep a Pixelated Tire in the air
  9. If you have a blog, make sure you've responded to comments, if you've done that, fiddle with the design and sidebar content, if you've done that, read your archives, if you don't have a blog, then if you're reading this then you have time to spare, so start one! If you don't know what to blog about, you could link to this post as the one that convinced you start blogging!
  10. Draw a Sledding Slope Note: If you want to play the game without a moving ad next to it (as I do), simply press the "Refresh" browser button and then the "Stop" browser button as soon as the actual game box loads. The order of the loading stuff on the site is: Left Ad, Game box, Right Ad. If you stop it before the right ad, you can scroll to the right and voila! no ad. You might wonder why I do all this work in order to play a game. Well, they got me hooked before the major Car and Travel ads came onto their site.

2 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

Those are some great ways to kill time I guess.

For some reason, my feed reader is displaying your posts from 2006 as new?

SDtektiv said...

It's really odd about the feed reader thing. I think that when I apply labels to posts they appear in the feed reader. This thing happening prompted me to make a post about this.

Once I get my posts all labeled (it may be awhile), then I hope that it won't happen anymore!

Thanks for the comment!