December 27, 2006

Sixth Months

A lot has happened since I stopped posting in this blog. I thought about deleting it but then I learned that it's really a bad idea to delete your blog because spammers will take the URL and do who-knows-what with it. I don't want a bunch of crap on a website with my username in the URL, I know that!

So here's what's happened in the last six months majorly with the blogging.

-SDtektiv's Halo 2 started up, a whole lotta postin' going on there, but then a lot of things happened and now it's just basically about whatever, I guess I'm relocating to here in a way because I thought about revamping it to become a non-themed personal blog, but instead I'm revamping "ninjaesque observative" to be my personal blog so that I can leave the last one for memories.

-REPriiSENT! newly launched this month, is a team blog that I'm a part of about the Nintendo Wii, this is the one that I'm pushing forward and putting a lot of time into.

No comments: