December 29, 2006

Going to a Halo 2 Partay Tonight!

Oh. I'm so excited! I haven't played Halo 2 for about month because my Xbox stopped working, but now I'm glad because I get to play.

I'm looking forward to surprising people with the Carbine (don't forget the one behind the box in the lower shotty room)!

I used to play on LIVE, go to the halo wiki http://www.halowiki.net and read and post tips, develop strategies, mute and boot annoying people from my party, and hold events and present short raps over LIVE about the event. That was fun! I'll miss going to Bungie dot net to see who has gotten banned and is complaining about it. To see what the latest complaining about the playlists is, but mostly to visit a couple Bungie dot net groups I was a part of.

But tonight, all that was just training. Tonight is what Halo 2's multiplayer is the very best in. That's right I'm going to a Halo 2 Xbox LAN Partay! I'm really looking forward to this, getting my victory dance ready, stretching my fingers... Back in one of the first episodes of MLG (I stopped watching because of the Boost Mobile commercials), there was a player named "Fonzi" who would warm up by playing the piano.

Well! What a coincidence! Just before the Xbox LAN Partay I have a piano lesson!

Basically, I'm primed for this Halo 2 Partay. Here's why:
  1. I'm fresh because I haven't played in a long time.
  2. I will enjoy myself a lot, guaranteed.
  3. I've gotten quite skilled at Halo 2, which means that if someone is better than me at a LAN I can try to one-up them.
  4. I play for fun and if I die it doesn't demoralize me, so my morale can really only go up.
  5. Piano lesson before! Of course!
When it comes to Halo 2 Partays, here's my slogan:
"without Halo 2, it's just a party." -SDtektiv

No comments: