January 13, 2006

Psychological Rambling

I am glad that I made this blog because it has been really fun and good for me I think. I mean, I was able to get everything (well almost) that makes me mad out of my system. A good outlet. The only time when that can be bad is if you are actually in a good mood but then you get in a bad mood after typing something which is actually just supposed to be fun. I've only done that a few times.

What's in my heart defines what I say. You can't say something destructive if your heart wants growth it seems. I have to say though, that it is good to be thinking about things that don't make sense (see archives in the left column... thing...y), but you have to be careful not to get so into pondering about things that you become bitter about what you are thinking about and forget to feed your spirit. How bad is it when a person only feeds their mind but neglects their spirit? My experience has been that it is not a good experience and propels you into a state where your pride becomes how persuasive and eloquent you can be instead of the very reason why you wanted to try to persuade in the first place. And then, it becomes not about seeing the other person realize, but about who can win the competition of who will break the argument first. It devastates the people involved.

No comments: