December 23, 2005

Christmas List! (Updated Dec 28 05)

Yeah! Christmas is in two days! I am excited. Here's what I remember that I asked for:

Xbox controller (for controlling the xbox)

25ft ethernet cable (for connecting multiple xboxes)

Router (for connecting multiple xboxes), in November, I had a Halo 2 partay and it was awesome! It was three teams of four people playing Halo 2 at the same time. I had lots of fun tracking down what equipment people could bring. What was the hardest piece of equipment to acquire for the partay? That's right, a router. And since I am going to be having lots of Halo 2 partays, it would make sense for me to ask for one.

Amped 2 Xbox video game (for playing on the xbox) Wow, these gifts seem to be xboxocentric eh?

A skate DVD (for me to watch and feel happy for the people who get to go outside and skateboard, but I can't, it's raining)

Some music CD's (for listening to)

And that's it, so Merry Christmas!

____________________________________________________________________


And now, it's after Christmas. And Christmas was a success. The two main things I got was a 25 ft ethernet cable and a Router! Which is rad because now I can host a Halo partay and not have to worry about tracking someone with a router down because the people I invited who had a router couldn't come or something.

I also get a second Christmas with my Dad in January, look for another update then.

No comments: