March 27, 2007

Fun with Translating

It seems that about every other time I post in this blog I change the template. The template design I was going for now was trying to be really orange-blue-white Blogger-y. If there is none of these colors in the current design, it's probably because I changed it since I wrote this! As I'm writing I am thinking about adding more white and tan because there is a lot of tan in the Blogger look. Yes.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this post but well, I feel like writing.

Next week is Spring Break, I look forward to it. In my french class journal we are supposed to write about our plans. What I said was
Je ne sais pas que je vais faire. Peut-être, je vais faire un boum du jouer au cartes. Poker, exactement. Je joue avec strict régles, et ettiquette et je n'aime pas jouer quand l'ettiquette st n'est pas ici. Je ne joue pas avec argent, mais je joue avec chips et quelquefois il ya [someone] qui [bets] avec un autre person et le perdre[er] doi [shave] son tête, mais pas moi. J'aime Poker parçe que il y a beaucoup de skill et s'il vous savoir que vous êtes faisait, "chance", est moins un factor et "skill" est plutout importante.
Now I will let Babelfish (a text translator) tell you what that is in English and to show you what happens when you combine non-perfect French with non-perfect phrase/word web translating:

I do not know that I will make. Perhaps, I will make a boom of playing the charts. Poker, exactly. I play with strict régles, and ettiquette and I do not like to play when the ettiquette is not here. I do not play with money, but I play with chips andsometimes there is [ someone ] which [ bets ] with another person and to lose it[ er ] owe [ shave ] its head, but not me. I like Poker parçe that there is many skill and if it to know you that you are made, "chance", is less one Factor and "skill" is plutout important.
That is all!

No comments: